Online Yoga and Mindfulness Classes for Educators and Students
Sustainability can only be achieved by effective implementation. That’s where our interactive online guided video library comes in. The library includes over 450 yoga and mindfulness classes with breathing, movement, brain breaks, and relaxation practices for students and teachers.
To help educators and students get comfortable with using yoga and mindfulness in their school day, our online yoga and mindfulness library includes classes by:
- Grade: find classes by developmentally appropriate age groups
- Type: choose from activities on the chair or on the mat
- Time: classes range from 1 minute to 45 minutes long
- Outcome: SEL, brain breaks, physical education, and more
- All classes include lesson plans and/or assessments
In addition, educators will gain access to our full resource library of wellness webinars, toolkits, articles, and lesson plans.
Connect with our team