better connect with the youth you serve and plant the seeds for lifelong health and wellness
Whether your organization provides during school programming, after school programming, summer camps, tutoring, or life skills development, our classes are adaptable to any setting and enjoyable for youth of any age, from Pre-K through High School.
Training For Staff
- On-site or online training to empower your staff
- Focus on the skills and confidence to facilitate and lead yoga and mindfulness classes for youth
- Taught by certified Yoga Ed. Trainers
- Customized to meet the specific needs of your organization
- Examples of Past Trainings: Chair Yoga for Children and Teens, Mat Yoga for Children and Teens, Trauma-Informed Yoga for Youth
Classes For Students
- Online classes to fit your schedule, ranging from 3 – 60 minutes long
- Meets National PE and Health Standards, includes lesson plans and assessments
- Available on multiple devices (interactive white boards, TV screens, computers, iPads)
- No extra equipment or experience necessary
building capacity through partnership
Explore how nonprofits nationwide are investing in sustainability and maximizing their impact on community health with Yoga Ed. programs.
Crim Fitness Foundation
For the Crim, mindfulness was the missing piece of the puzzle.
Project Peacful Warriors
Yoga Ed. has partnered with Project Peaceful Warriors in New Orleans to make sustainability a reality.
Mind on Mats
Candis Ogilvie founded Minds on Mats in order to bring yoga and mindfulness to youth in Grand Rapids and throughout Western Michigan.
Connect with a team member to discuss how we can support your nonprofit.