A Yoga Ed. Teacher Partner is a graduate of Yoga Ed.’s programs who believes in our mission to sustainably improve the health and wellness of school communities with yoga and mindfulness, and is willing to go above and beyond to share your passion for schoolwide yoga and mindfulness programming with your school leaders.
how yoga ed. works with schools
Yoga Ed. provides schools with training and resources to support the physical, mental, emotional, social wellness of students and teachers.
Our evidence-based Mindful Movement Program – aligned with national and international Health and PE Standards and CASEL’s social-emotional learning framework – is proven to improve schoolwide physical, mental, emotional, and social health.
Yoga Ed. works with schools to determine their goals and tailors a unique program to meet their needs with streamable online yoga and mindfulness classes and/or flexible online professional development opportunities.
what does this mean for me?
We never want you to have to pay for services out-of-pocket that would benefit you and your students. By bringing Yoga Ed. to your school, you have the opportunity to participate in programming at little to no cost to support the health and wellness of your students. Win-win.
is this a good fit for me?
As a Teacher Partner, you are….
- A past or current student of Yoga Ed. trainings or workshops
- A PK-12 teacher who teaches in-person or remotely
- An advocate for the mental, emotional and physical wellness of students
- Use Yoga Ed. resources with your students
- Excited to share the benefits of Yoga Ed. with your school-based administrator
how it works
- Apply to the Teacher Partners Program.
- The Yoga Ed. team will review your application and notify you if you are accepted.
- You will receive directions for how to announce you are a Teacher Partner and how to connect Yoga Ed. with your school leader.
- Yoga Ed. will work directly with your school leader to develop a custom Mindful Movement Program that works for your school.