What You’ll Learn
Reduce stress & get focused with 5-15 minute chair yoga brain breaks.
This workshop equips you chair yoga tools to help children and teens shift into learning-ready states. You will learn and practice yoga tools to reduce stress, increase focus, and boost academic performance.
Focus: Ages 3 to 18 / Grades Pre-K to 12th
None. Anyone who is interested in learning about this topic is welcome to take this course.
Upon registration for this training, you will receive:
- 24 pre-made 5 – 10 minute chair yoga sequences that you can use in your own classroom or wherever learning may take place for you
- 9 sections of video lectures ~2 hour in total, with optional quiz questions to test your understanding
- Yoga Ed. Tools for Teachers Mini Manual, complete with illustrations and step-by-step instructions
By the end of this course you will learn:
- How to successfully shift yourself and your students into learning-ready states at any point in the school day
- How to seamlessly shift between activities and tasks
- How to offer chair yoga sequences as brain breaks to reduce stress, increase focus, and boost learning
- 3 breathing exercises, 10 yoga poses, 3 games and 3 relaxation activities with clear step-by-step instructions on how, when, and why to use them in your day