Trauma-Sensitive Tools for Back to School
Yoga Ed. in partnership with ACE Resource Network presents this roundtable discussion and workshop on trauma-sensitive yoga and mindfulness tools for this back to school season.
In this 90 minute workshop, you will:
- Understand what is trauma, and what is the collective trauma we are experiencing from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Identify the compounding effects of multiple collective traumas on vulnerable youth, including marginalized, disabled, and/or disenfranchised individuals and communities.
- Understand ways that trauma may present in children, in various settings including at home and within the online learning space,
- Learn accessible yoga and mindfulness tools to support your children through the effects of trauma
- How to implement these practices into distance learning and modified on-campus learning environments
- Q&A with our Ed Specialists and Educators to answer all of your questions about Trauma-Sensitive Yoga and mindfulness practices with your students
Panelists include Mariah Nevers, CMHC, Rochelle Humphrey-Burton, MS Ed., and Megan McWilliams, LCSW.
Subscribe today and get access to this resource, 450+ on-demand classes, and the full resource library.
Enjoy access to fun, engaging classes and resources that teach children (and adults!) yoga and mindfulness.
Get 14 days free, then save 30% by paying annually. Cancel anytime.
Bite-sized for busy schedules
Choose from 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30 minute classes, depending on how much time you and your kids have today.
Available on all devices
Optimized for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, you and your kids can take our classes anywhere.
Hundreds of resources
Gain access to our full library of resources to help you on your yoga and mindfulness journey.