Trauma-Sensitive Tools for Back to School
Yoga Ed. in partnership with ACE Resource Network presents this roundtable discussion and workshop on trauma-sensitive yoga and mindfulness tools for this back to school season.
In this 90 minute workshop, you will:
- Understand what is trauma, and what is the collective trauma we are experiencing from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Identify the compounding effects of multiple collective traumas on vulnerable youth, including marginalized, disabled, and/or disenfranchised individuals and communities.
- Understand ways that trauma may present in children, in various settings including at home and within the online learning space,
- Learn accessible yoga and mindfulness tools to support your children through the effects of trauma
- How to implement these practices into distance learning and modified on-campus learning environments
- Q&A with our Ed Specialists and Educators to answer all of your questions about Trauma-Sensitive Yoga and mindfulness practices with your students
Panelists include Mariah Nevers, CMHC, Rochelle Humphrey-Burton, MS Ed., and Megan McWilliams, LCSW.
Subscribe today and get access to this resource, 450+ on-demand classes, and the full resource library.
Enjoy access to fun, engaging classes and resources that teach children (and adults!) yoga and mindfulness.