Roundtable: Trauma-Sensitive Tools for Back to School
Yoga Ed. in partnership with ACE Resource Network presents this roundtable discussion and workshop on trauma-sensitive yoga and mindfulness tools for this back to school season.
In this 1 hour recorded roundtable discussion, you will learn:
- Understand what is trauma, and what is the collective trauma we are experiencing from the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Identify the compounding effects of multiple collective traumas on vulnerable youth, including marginalized, disabled, and/or disenfranchised individuals and communities;
- Understand ways that trauma may present in children, in various settings including at home and within the online learning space;
- Learn accessible yoga and mindfulness tools to support your children through the effects of trauma; and
- Implement these practices into distance learning and modified on-campus learning environments.
Panelists include Angie Buenafe, LCSW, Dana DeShiro, LCSW, and Joy Thomas, Head of Research and Strategy at the ACE Resource Network and Number Story.
Subscribe today and get access to this resource, 450+ on-demand classes, and the full resource library.
Enjoy access to fun, engaging classes and resources that teach children (and adults!) yoga and mindfulness.