Summertime is for popsicles and lemonade, ball games and fireflies, lazy afternoons at the pool followed by late nights stargazing.
But just because school’s out doesn’t mean you have to leave the books behind. Check out some of our summer picks from your local library, then grab a picnic blanket and your littles and head to your favorite park! The best part? Each of our picks explores facets of mindfulness in kid-friendly ways, supporting you and your whole family in savoring summer until the last drop.
1. Steps and Stones by Gail Silver
2. What Does it Mean to Be Present? by Rana DiOrio
3. A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles by Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Take the Time: Mindfulness for Kids by Maud Roegiers
5. Silence by Lemniscates
6. Ahn’s Anger by Gail Silver