Introduction to Wellness for School Communities Webinar
Aired Live on Wednesday, July 27
Anxiety, stress and overwhelm are at an all time high when it comes to students and staff. School and district leaders are being asked to improve situations like teacher burnout and disengaged students, but many leaders don’t know how or have the tools to resolve these types of challenges. Yoga Ed. has worked closely with schools for 20+ years helping teachers and staff improve their wellbeing. We know a thing or two about how to incorporate wellness into a school day in a way that can help staff, teachers and students find their center.
This participatory workshop is designed to support educators and administrators to:
- Better understand how stress may be impacting them and their students
- Learn strategies to support your social and emotional wellbeing during the school day
- Practices to pause and come into the present each day
- Ways to support the resilience of yourself and your school community
Because when educators thrive, communities thrive.
We are producing this webinar in cooperation with EdWeb and are excited to offer CE credits for all qualified participants.
* Wellness is not meant to supersede systemic change. Wellness is a part of the equation but is not meant to supersede systemic change.
Watch the Recording