We know how hard it is to change your school culture. That’s why our program is designed to support you along every step of the way.
Our Mindful Movement Program combines Online Student Yoga Classes with On-Site Teacher Training led by our certified Trainers to give your teachers the confidence to immediately start using our evidence-based tools in their classrooms.
With over 400 classes for grades Pre-K to 12th ranging from 2 to 30 minutes, our Online Student Yoga Class Library allows teachers to press play on the ideal class for their students and unique scheduling needs.
Our program can be used as brain breaks, physical education classes, health classes, teacher health and wellness program, SEL program, or as a mindfulness program.
Classes for Students
- Online classes to fit your schedule, ranging from 3 – 60 minutes long
- Meets National PE and Health Standards, includes lesson plans and assessments
- Available on multiple teaching devices (interactive white boards, TV screens, computers, iPads)
- No extra equipment or experience necessary
Professional Development for Educators
- On-site or online teacher training to empower your staff
- Focus on the skills and confidence to proctor and lead classes in their classrooms
- Taught by certified Yoga Ed. Trainers
- Customized to meet the specific needs of your school.
Sustainability is Our Priority
Our priority is creating sustainable mindfulness and movement programming on your school campus. Over the course of the school year, we train your staff and provide tools and support to facilitate a positive shift in school culture, encouraging teachers and students to embody mindfulness through movement.
Explore the curriculum that informs our programs.
Our proprietary, evidence-based manuals are the foundation of all of our programs. They meet National P.E. and Health Standards while also being uniquely designed to address core needs of educators and their students.
“If students can take a break from the stress of learning for a few minutes they are able to come back more relaxed and focused.”
– Tim, Principal at Holy Nativity School
“Yoga Ed. is a wonderful mindful activity that face daily challenges that most of us have never experienced. It helps to build resilience.”
– Tom, Program Manager for Crim Fitness Foundation