Our Guiding Principles
Here’s how we create safe and respectful wellness classes, resources, and trainings to cultivate health and wellness in children, teens, and the adults we work with
We agree to uphold the following Guiding Principles:
- We conduct ourselves in a professional and conscientious manner.
- We teach breathing exercises, yoga poses, brain breaks, and relaxation techniques.
- We provide mindfulness and yoga to promote health and wellness of children and teens.
- We call yoga poses by English names that do not have religious connotations and maintain pluralism in all programs and resources.
- We acknowledge the developmental levels of students in their practice and, where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
- We value diversity and demonstrate this by respecting all participants regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students