What You’ll Learn
Calming techniques to help children relax and let go of stress.
This workshop equips you with yoga relaxation techniques for children to tune in and relax. You will learn and practice yoga relaxation techniques for children to get comfortable using relaxation throughout their day.
Focus: Ages 3 to 12 / Grades Pre-K to 5th
Upon completion of this course, participants are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
Recommended Background & Props
No experience required. Mat or towel recommended.
Upon registration for this training, you will receive:
- Two sections of video lectures ~1 hour in total, with optional quiz questions to test your understanding
- Yoga Ed. Yoga Relaxation for Children Manual, complete with full-color illustrations and details of all exercises covered
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how yoga relaxation can be used to help children let go of stress and tune in
- Teach over 15 yoga relaxation techniques to kids ages 3 to 12
- Modify relaxation to meet children’s unique developmental needs