What You’ll Learn
Explore techniques to encourage positive behavior and engagement.
This workshop equips you with the knowledge and skills to create a safe, effective learning environment for yoga classes. You will learn and practice the philosophy and positive behavior techniques we recommend to keep students engaged throughout class.
Focus: Ages 3 to 12 / Grades Pre-K to 5th
Upon completion of this course, participants are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
Recommended Background & Props
No experience required. Mat or towel recommended.
Upon registration for this training, you will receive:
- Four sections of video lectures ~2 hours in total, with optional quiz questions to test your understanding
- Yoga Ed. Classroom Managmenet Manual, complete with full-color illustrations and details of all exercises covered
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the teaching philosophy that drives positive behavior in your classroom
- Keep students engaged using positive behavior interventions
- Create a safe, effective teaching environment for yoga classes that meet your students’ needs