What You’ll Learn
Powerful breathing tools to help children tune in.
This workshop equips you with breathing exercises help children manage everyday emotions. You will learn and practice yoga tools to effectively reduce stress, increase calmness, and improve focus.
Focus: Ages 3 to 12 / Grades Pre-K to 5th
Upon completion of this course, participants are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with the Yoga Alliance.
No extra space, equipment, or experience required!
Upon registration for this training, you will receive:
- Three sections of video lectures ~30 minutes in total, with optional quiz questions to test your understanding
- Yoga Ed. Children’s Breathing Exercises Manual, complete with full-color photos and details of all breathing exercises covered
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how yoga breathing can be used to reduce stress, focus attention, or boost energy
- Guide children to use simple, easy-to-use tools to identify and manage emotions and mental states
- Teach 20 breathing exercises to kids ages 3 to 12