Every morning, millions of kids arrive in schools across the world, each one bringing his own unique energy into the classroom. Hungry or full. Stressed or calm. Tired or well-rested. All students have their needs. And channelling these unique energies can be a bit of a balancing act, even for experienced teachers.
Backed by evidence, chair yoga exercises are simple, cost effective tools to meet the immediate needs of your students and get focused for learning. Led by Yoga Ed. CEO and educator Brynne Caleda, this workshop shares how chair yoga poses can easily support you and your students grades K-12 this back to school season.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this workshop…
- 10 evidence-backed reasons for finding time to move during your school day
- How to maximize the benefits of chair yoga poses in order to build self-awareness, self-regulation, and self-efficacy
- 10 simple, easy-to-use chair yoga poses for you and your students
- The best times to use these exercises in your classroom
- Plus, live 15 minute Q&A with Brynne to answer all of your questions about bringing chair yoga into your classroom
**Can’t make it? Register, and we’ll send you the recording.**
About Brynne Caleda, M.Ed.
Brynne Caleda is a leader in the field of yoga education. As CEO of Yoga Ed., Brynne champions the efficacy of innovative, evidence-based yoga programs for schools to establish lifelong foundations for student’s fitness, wellness, and productivity. Over the past decade, Brynne has worked closely with educators, health professionals, and parents to enrich school communities with yoga tools to more authentically and effectively teach to their students and children.